Look for the recommended reading bookcase at Forza! These books are available for checkout. If you have a book you would like to recommend that deals with strengthening body or mind or deals with nutrition, please let me know and I’ll add it to the collection.
- Fearproof Your Life: How to Thrive in a World Addicted to Fear by Joseph Bailey
- The Chemistry of Joy: A Three-step Program for Overcoming Depression through Western Science and Eastern Wisdom by Henry Emmons, M.D.
- The Hundred-Year Lie: How to Protect Yourself from the Chemicals That Are Destroying Your Health by Randal Fitzgerald
- The Spectrum: A Scientifically Proven Program to Feel Better, Live Longer, Lose Weight, Gain Health by Dean Ornish, M.D.
- Real Food – What to Eat and Why by Nina Planck
- In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto by Michael Pollan
- Anticancer – A New Way of Life by David Servan-Schreiber, M.D., Ph.D.
- The End of Overeating: Taking Control of the Insatiable American Appetite by David Kessler, M.D.
- Born to Run – A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen by Christopher McDougall